RENTAL CONTRACT – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The rental equipment has been received in good working condition, and will be returned in the same condition, ordinary wear and tear accepted.
2. Customer assumes all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property, and agrees to hold Lessor harmless for any and all claims, of whatsoever nature arising out of use of the rental of the equipment while in their custody.
3. Customer agrees to Lessor’s rights to enter premises of customer at any time to repossess said equipment. Customer hereby waives any rights of action against owner by reason of such taking or entry and agrees to reimburse Lessors cost of repossession, if any.
4. Customer agrees to reimburse Lessor for all attorney fees, an amount not less than 25% of all sums due, court cost and expenses incurred by Lessor to enforce collection or to preserve or enforce Lessor’s rights under this contract.
5. Customer agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise dispose of equipment or use it at any other location than listed on the face of the contract.
a) Customer agrees to pay the Lessor upon demand:
– All rates, charges, taxes, fuel, delivery, pickup and all other amounts incurred as a result of this rental transaction,
– Replacement cost for any Joss or disappearance of equipment due to theft, conversion or other dishonest acts on part of any person or persons to whom the issued property Is entrusted or any person or persons in the service or employment of the lessee whether or not occurring during the hours of such service or employment. Lessor reserves the right to consider the property lost, stolen or converted if not returned within 10 days of the “TIME AND DUE DATE IN” column on the contract.
b) Credit Card -Customer authorizes that Lessor may bill customer’s credit card at time of reservation or upon receipt of the rented item(s) or upon the return of the item(s).
c) Payment Guarantee – If I have directed Lessor and Lessor has agreed to bill charges to someone else who fails to make payment promptly when due, Customer promises to pay Lessor on demand. If Customer directs charges to be billed to another person, Customer represents that he is authorized to give Lessor such direction. Customer understands that he remains individually responsible for all charges even if Customer directed Lessor to bill another person.
d) Final Audit- CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDS THAT ALL CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO FINAL AUDIT.
Customer authorizes any credits or additional charges to be made and paid by the method used at the time of the reservation, rental or return.
7. Customer agrees to pay in full replacement cost, including labour, for all damages to rental equipment due to any cause whatsoever.
8. RENTAL FEES ARE FOR PORTAL TO PORTAL TIME OUT, NOT TIME USED INCLUDING ANY PERIOD
LESSOR IS CLOSED. Overdue rates for equipment rentals are based on the daily rate .. A ONE DAY RENTAL
RATE FOR EQUIPMENT WITH RUN TIME HOUR METERS CONSISTS OF 8 HOURS USE WITHIN A 24
HOUR PERIOD. If run more than 8 hours in a 24 hour period, an additional charge will be made.
ALL DELIVERED EQUIPMENT MUST BE CALLED OFF RENT FOR PICKUP
SALES CONTRACT – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Lessor hereby sells to the purchaser identified by the signature on the reverse side of this contract, the product(s) described on the reverse page of this contract subject to all terms and conditions. All items remain the property of Bradford Rental Sales & Service Ltd. until paid in full.
ALL SALES & RENTALS ARE NET 15 DAYS – MONTHLY INTEREST OF 3% WILL BE CHARGED ON UNPAID BALANCE